Friday, September 28, 2018

Why People Fear Saturn


Why People Fear Saturn

Most astrologers whether traditional or modern, view Saturn as a bad guy. I've honestly never thought of Saturn this way until I started studying astrology. My first remembrance of Saturn was a poster of him in elementary school. He was big & beautiful with those cool rings and had a face that smiled down at me when I looked up at him hanging out on the wall.

When I look back at transits of Saturn, I see that I've had good and not so good things happen which has shown me that the reason people consider saturn bad is cuz they don't want to take responsibility for past actions or inactions and now they are within their consequences from that. Yes, we get rewards for doing what our natal Saturn's asks of us if we took appropriate prior action.

In life, as we grow up, there are stages of maturity yet if we miss these stages, we do not mature and take responsibility for ourselves and continue depending on others or blaming others for our failures. Saturn is not pleased with this and so if you have transiting Saturn hitting your natal &/or prog'd planets, he will put the pressure on you to take responsibility for yourself. This can be emotional or physical or both.

Saturn coming home in Capricorn gives us a great opportunity to right past miss-takes over the last 2.5 or more years - if you're old enough like myself, what transpired in your life last time Saturn was here? If there is something you'd like to do different or redo from that time, NOW is the time to do this! I'm so doing this!

Practical, slow, steady, methodical, foundation building for future vocation/career, work, consistency, focus, concentration, self control, spiritual devotion, discipline, initiation/adept, bringing spiritual ideas into form. These are some of the words I think about with Saturn. Also "put a ring on it" ie make a commitment to something or someone, accountability...

2nd post on Saturn I wrote in Jan 2018. Anyone else experiencing this transit while Saturn treks through Capricorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment