Friday, September 28, 2018

Saturn Returns to Your Natal Sun in Capricorn


Saturn returns to your Capricornian Sun 
~ Lions & Tigers & Bears, oh my! ~


This transit seems to scare the piss outta most people but if you have already had this conjunction at an age where you remember what you were doing while Saturn was transiting Sagittarius and Aquarius, you'll get to see where you can go back and change things, if you would've done things differently in hind-sight. I happen to be able to do this since I was 16 years old, about 4 months before I turned 17, when this happened to me. My Sun is at 0° Capricorn which makes it easy for me to know exactly what I was doing before and after Saturn's transit through Capricorn.
I partied hard the 2 1/2 years before, when Saturn was transiting all my Sagittarius planets, Nep/Mer/Jup, and got pregnant. My baby girl was my Saturn helping me to slow down, be practical, learn to be a mom, moved from Tx to Wa, get my GED & started collage for my career in psychology & sociology. That is, until Saturn ingressed into Aquarius...

I got restless and dropped outta collage, got a job, then my mom seeing how restless I was told me I could leave for 3 months while leaving my 3 year old home with them. During that leave I met my Aquarian young man, more like boy, and guess what...got prego again. I never went back to collage during that time either.
Now, 28 1/2 years later, I'm going to do Saturn in Capricorn right!

What house is in Capricorn for you and are their any planets there that will be starting a new cycle of Saturn? I have my sun at 0° and Venus at 29° both at critical degrees. And Saturn moves from my 7th to 8th house on Jan 26th, and is in my Solar Return 5th house. Last SR both Sun and Saturn were in the 8th SR house.

I wrote this in Jan of 2018. It is now the end of September with Saturn traveling direct. I'm in another astrological cycle that I'll be writing on soon in relation to nodal returns, squares & inverse/reverse returns. I'd love to hear your comments and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment