Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Are you resisting thoughts and emotions?

Stop resisting or whatever you resist will persist. You can change your thoughts but it is not permenant. Change from the heart is, return to love.

When we can feel and work from the heart, we can transmute our pain into peace, grief into joy, anger into serenity which will also radiate from us to others, even to their brains! We try to avoid experiences we think are negative and stay away from situations that may be painful, therefore supressing our real feelings. The heart will come to our aide if we will become fully present with what it is we are experiencing, instead of running away from what we don't like.

So when we accept the unacceptable instead of pushing it away, we find that we grow personally and that our pain is simply our healing wanting to break through. This is phsycological pain from trauma of emotions. This is what I needed to break through so that I could heal. The many times my heart tried doing this before I shut it out because I was afraid of myself, for lack of a better way to explain this, but now I am free from all the chaotic emotions that use to run rampet through me – some of them weren't scary at all once I let them run their course, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment