Thursday, April 14, 2016

Starting my Blog here Back up...

As you read through old and new posts you will most likely see what you might call contradictions, depending on where you are in life...they are paradoxes as I am paradoxical. Is that a word? Don't know, don't mind if it isn't as words are very limiting anyways. I am who I am and am where I am and nothing more, nothing less. I love to worship, be unconventional, expand in ideas, study jyotish & numerology, writing randomly since I cant write sanely without it driving me insane.

I'll have guest blogs on here and will share blogs I come across that get my ideas across without the need to reinvent the wheel. Everything here is freely given. I'll be shining some light on the dreaded 6th, 8th & 12th houses, Scorpio, Saturn and Mars. I love all deities, ascended masters, angels, gods, and many more while embracing the yin and yang of ourselves and the universe. Some writings will make more sense than others and always feel free to comment. I'll be sharing some YouTube videos as well.

I love variety so you will see many different things between these 4 subjects: Life in General; Jyotish/Numerology; My Views on Spiritual/Religious/Philosophical/Scientific type stuff; Humor of the Mind (my mind mostly lol) which all 4 will include other's thoughts and ideas on these things. By the way, I had a much better script thought out a few days ago but this way truly keeps me authentic as I am my own worst critic. Oh, and in case you are wondering what the heck I do believe in, I believe in everything and nothing. Don't ask unless you really wanna go down that rabbit hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment